The DIMO Wire Splicing Tool is a durable tool for splicing wires of different sizes. It comes in two sizes and can be deck or bulkhead mounted. It comes in stainless steel, making it resistant to corrosion and rust, while also providing a durable and easy-to-clean surface.
- Comes in two sizes: small flunder for chucks ø12-28mm, and large flunder for chucks ø12-42mm
- Main unit made of stainless steel, swivel made of bronze
- Hydraulic motor is metallized and painted, with a stainless steel shaft
- Hydraulic brass cylinders have a stainless steel piston rod
- Designed for splicing wire 28-42mm
- Requires a supply of pressure of minimum 100 bar and maximum 300 bar
- Ready for connection of pressure and return (3/4ʺ Female BSP)